RSS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

3 Days & Counting

I apologize to my oh-so-prevalent readers for my lack of blog posts in recent weeks. Since leaving Wisconsin, I've been pretty busy...
Family Vacation to St. Kitts (spent sleeping and reading and eating...tough life, I know!)
NH Weekend
And New York City, something to look forward to once London is over, not that I hope that comes quickly.

Anyway, now its Thursday night and I leave in 3 days. My To-Do list is down to PACK!!!, which is something I suppose I should be doing right now but instead I'm talking to you, whoever you are. I spent last night researching Virgin Atlantic's luggage policy. Rest assured, I can bring 2 bags, no problem. Instead what concerns me is weight. 51 pounds might be tricky. I can already picture Eric on the scale Sunday morning...Don't worry, I quickly realized that the less I purchase now the less trouble I'd have packing!

And now I'm beginning to brainstorm what I need to pack, before my mother yells at me to go start cleaning & then organizing my room, from all this traveling I'm not sure I can even find my floor!

Packing List
1. Underwear/Bras
2. Pajamas
3. Raincoat/Rainboots
4. I'm already bored...did I mention I HATE packing?

No comments:

Post a Comment