RSS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Probably time to pack

It seems like yesterday when I wrote my first blog post, relaying a detailed countdown to my departure, which now would read 1. Now, I leave in approximately 33 hours. Weird.

Soo I figured it was probably time that I stop procrastinating and begin packing. Right now, my mom is making my bed, so we can fill it with all the clothing I might possibly need then weed things out...Hopefully a trip to Bed, Bath, & Beyond for SpaceBags this afternoon won't be necessary. With that, I'm writing to you from my bedroom floor while I begin to think about what I want to bring.

I figured this could be entertaining so I'll try and share some of it with all of you.
This may take awhile so check Twitter for more current updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carly I am sooo excited for you!!! I can actually feel your excitement and nervousness as I read your blog! I am the same way....always needing a schedule. I am glad the packing and errands went smooth (I am sure your mom and dad are too!) and that you have some time to just relax and reflect before you leave on your journey. We will be thinking of you often and following your blog to find out all the exciting (and not so exciting) things you are experiencing. All our love.........

Post a Comment