RSS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Check or Strike Through

If you didn't realize it already, I like making lists. They help me both organize and prioritize. I have them everywhere: on my cell phone, notebooks, computer and filofax. I'm constantly making them and crossing things on them off. Cause there's really nothing better than crossing something on a to do list off...at least in my opinion. So with that, I bring you another list.

To Do Before May 10th
-4 days of work
-5 classes
-1 book
-3 papers to write
-2 papers to edit
-1 presentation
-1 exam
-register for Wisconsin Fall Classes
-buy all those things I've been putting off for 3 months: London Post Cards, Tea, Little Bus, Liberty fabric, etc. etc.
-Tour Westminister Abbey
-Go to Bath & Stonehendge
-Rent a boat on the Serpentine & lawn chair in Hyde Park
-Do a London Bus Tour
-Pack
-Prague
-Barcelona
-Athens
-Santornini

No comments:

Post a Comment